Thursday, September 25, 2014

Antigua - part 2

After we returned to the ship, we ordered some room service.  Kids had a few mickey bars to tide them over until supper.



H and I got ready for dinner.  I booked Palos for the evening at 6 pm, the adults only restaurant on board.  It was raining a bit in the afternoon, right after we finished at Coconut beach club so we were glad we timed it so well.  The last few sprinkles fell right before we went to our dinner.

We had asked Esther and Fabio if it was ok for the girls to go to dinner without us and they said of course.  So we got the kids settled in Animators Palate (Pacific Rim Cuisine tonight) and let the servers know the girls wanted to go to the Magic Dave’s Magic Workshop at 7:30 pm.  The girls said there was a show that was ok in the dining room tonight but it wasn’t the drawing show, that is for next time.

H and I got to Palo’s on time and were served by Susana.  We started with an Antipasto tray.  I chose the Lobster Ravioli for a starter and Calamari as an addition.  H just went right for the Beef Tenderloin, which I also had.  We also ordered the Souffle.

H had mixed feelings about the experience.  It is fine dining and the taste was exotic.  I don’t mind trying new things but I think H is more comfortable with the familiar Steak and Potatoes.   We both agreed the Souffle was fantastic.  Our dinner went quickly and we were out by 7:30 so I went down and saw the magic workshop with the girls.

Our show tonight was Walt Disney: The Dream goes on.  It was a tribute to Walt.  DD12 and I went, DD9 stayed in the stateroom with H because she was tired.  It was a good tribute to the man who started it all.


We all turned in shortly after but not before I discovered my iPhone was missing and tore the place apart looking for it.  I even went to guest services and filed a claim thinking I dropped it on the dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment