Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sea Day - AKA "Relaxing"

Sunday, September 21st – Sea Day
Evening Attire: Formal (Lumiere's)
Drink of the Day: Yellow Bird
Evening Entertainment: Twice Charmed



This morning, I had to wake up early because I booked a Swedish Massage and could only get 8 a.m.  I was pleased to note that I have not even felt the ship moving.  No patch needed yet!  Anyway, my massage was pleasant.  The lady decided on a hot stone massage.  If you’ve never had one, it’s good to experience it once.  The stones were placed on my back for much of the massage and she used hot stones to massage my legs, feet, arms and hands also.  I’m glad she didn’t use a pointed rock, they were quite smooth.  She recommended another massage, as my back was tight, she said and her elbows couldn’t even break the stress lumps free.

After I said no thank you to the extra expensive products, I had to run back to the stateroom to get Hubby for the next item on the agenda:  An Exotic Rasual.

Unfortunately, I forgot to sneak my camera in so you will be disappointed to know there are no pictures of this event.  A brief overview would be to tell you that you and your partner are led to a chamber room that has mud, body scrub, body wash, masks and other beauty products.  There is also a shower, a tiled bench and a steam room with 3 seats.  So you can have a threesome if you want to share this experience with another special someone!  The time is 50 minutes, plenty of time to ‘relax’.  I enjoyed it, I can’t speak for hubby and it was something new and exciting to try.

While this was going on, DD12 and 9 went to the Elsa and Anna Meet and Greet  at 10:15.  We had to get tickets at guest Services the night before for this event.  They were happy to do this and I was so proud that they actually went by themselves but I guess the pull to meet the stars was greater than the fear of doing something by themselves!



By the time we all got done, we went up to the pool for a bit longer.  Kids had a great time.  We then decided to head to Lumieres for the lunch, instead of another chaotic lunch buffet.

The afternoon was spent going to Magic Dave’s show, which was a highlight.  Don’t miss his show if you have the opportunity to attend.  We also stepped at the shops and guest services to make sure I had my onboard credit (I did!).

Then, our day was spent and it was time to get ready for formal night.  We all dressed up but not in formal wear.  


Our formal night dinner was in Lumieres, which was the perfect restaurant for formal night.  The menu was french and DD9 decided to have steak on the adult menu.  She also ordered ‘nothing’ for dessert and that’s what she got.



DD9 felt a bit sick, so we left our meal and headed back to the room.  H took DD12 to the show “Twiced Charmed” and they both said it was great.  I had seen it years ago so I thought I would let them see it this time since I had to babysit the sick kid.

DDs turned in eary after a tough day of relaxing.  H and I went to the Magic Dave 'adult' show, which was hilarious!  I think I had a margarita or 3 or 4 also.  That pretty much put me in a coma as soon as we got back to the room.




Next up: Antigua and getting wasted on the first drink. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment